Transportation & Traffic Safety
As a leader in the Parkside Community Association and Scajaquada Corridor Coalition I have been a constant advocate for improving transportation and traffic safety. Our aging and outdated infrastructure throughout Western New York necessitates that we confront these issues proactively.
As a NYS Senator I would advocate for:
- Replacing and improving aging infrastructure.
- Increasing multi-modal transportation and smart growth in our communities.
- Implementing traffic calming redesigns which improve safety for all roadway users including pedestrians, bicycles and motorcycles.
- Improving rail hazardous substance safety measures and increasing quiet zones.
- Expanding NFTA metro.
- Support ridesharing initiatives.
- Reducing environmental impact related to transportation.